Travel To Rome
Book your flights to Rome with Business Class Global and get ready for an adventure you will never forget. Dubbed “The Eternal City” by ancient Roman poets and writers, Rome was considered the heart of civilization for centuries. Today it still serves as a centre of culture and culinary delight.
Top 5 Things To Do in Rome
- Allow breathtaking art to surround you as you wander the Sistine Chapel
- Browse for fresh fruits and vegetables in the Campo de’ Fiori, one of the oldest markets in Rome
- Relax by Rome’s famous Trevi Fountain with a sweet, creamy treat from one of the many nearby ice cream shops or ‘gelaterie’
- Follow the path of emperors with a visit to the Arch of Constantine and the Colosseum
- Refuel for more adventure with some traditional pizza al taglio (pizza by the slice) served at countless street stands and pizzerias
Plan Your Rome Holiday
Rome is beautiful all year round, but the peak tourist season falls between June and August. Most travel experts say to avoid Rome in August because of the hot temperatures and that it is typically when Romans take their own holidays. However, travel and hotel rates are often reduced during August to attract more visitors. If you don’t mind chillier temperatures or frequent rainfall, November and February are perfect times to book a holiday in Rome.
Finding flight deals to Rome is easy with Business Class Global’s popular deals. If you wish to travel to Rome anytime between June and August or during the “shoulder seasons,” May or September, make sure to book your tickets to Rome well in advance. To find cheap hotels in Rome, think about visiting in the off season, October to April, when temperatures are cooler and the tourist traffic is much lower.