Travel To Bangalore
Book your flights to Bangalore with Business Class Global and discover one of the most unique cities in India. Located in the large Deccan Plateau, this city will astound you with its magnificent buildings and beautiful natural surroundings.
Top 5 Things To Do in Bangalore
- Visit the Vidhana Soudha, a huge granite construction completed in the middle of the last century that has a magnificence unmatched by anything else in the whole country
- See the India of the past through the streets and markets of Basavangudi
- Stroll among the trees and the flowers of the Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens, famous for its gorgeous glass greenhouse
- Discover the Bangalore Palace, a building inspired by Windsor Castle that will seduce you with its Tudor style architecture and its beautiful gardens
- Relax in Hesaraghatta Lake, and don’t forget to take binoculars because you’ll find up to 29 bird species, some as unusual as the Izmir Halcyon
Plan Your Bangalore Holiday
Any time of the year is a good time to buy tickets to Bangalore, but remember that during the months from May to September it tends to rain a lot and humidity is high. Therefore, the best time to take advantage of flight deals to Bangalore is during the months from October to April. During these months, however, it is more difficult to find cheap hotels in Bangalore.
Regardless of when you decide to go on holiday, this incredible city has an almost continuous stream of events to keep you interested and entertained. Bengaluru Karaga, Diwali, and Ganesha Chaturthi will allow you to discover the more deeply-rooted Indian traditions, but if you prefer something more modern, Bangalore will not disappoint you at all. Its cultural calendar includes mega-concerts at the Bangalore Palace and performances in the Ranga Shankara Theatre.