Travel to United Kingdom
Book your flights to the United Kingdom with Business Class Global and prepare for a visit steeped in heritage and culture. The four nations that make up the United Kingdom are filled with an eccentric and colourful history, and some of the greatest artists, poets, playwrights, musicians, explorers, kings and queens have all played their part in weaving the Great British tapestry. A land of spectacular variety, ancient monuments and cutting edge chic.
Top 5 things to do in the United Kingdom
- Visit Warwick Castle and examine the amazing architecture built by William the Conqueror in 1068
- Travel to the internationally renowned Edinburgh Comedy Festival and see the finest in humour and theatre
- Journey to the North of Wales and experience the primal beauty of a savage shoreline as you walk along the Llŷn Coastal Path
- See the most famous European prehistoric structure, Stonehenge. Experience the almost unearthly calm that radiates from within this ancient monument
- Test your courage by touring the Tower of London where tales of hauntings and intrigue can create goosebumps
Plan your United Kingdom holiday
If you want to visit the many beautiful gardens while they are in full bloom, you will want to visit between mid-May through mid-June. For a romantic getaway or to indulge in some inspiring art shows, the best time to visit London is during January through March.
Finding flight deals to the United Kingdom is easy with Business Class Global’s popular deals. If you plan to attend a popular sporting event in London or your favourite performer’s show in Hyde Park, we suggest booking your hotel and tickets to the United Kingdom several months in advance. Find cheap hotels in the United Kingdom during the off-peak season of January to March, when it’s the perfect weather for the Great British classic, Fish-n-Chips.
Travelling from the UAE, Oman or Qatar?
Book your flights to the United Kingdom and take advantage of the Electronic Visa Waiver. If you are a UAE, Oman or Qatar passport holder, simply apply for your UK visa online 48 hours before you travel and enjoy your stay in the United Kingdom.