Travel to Switzerland
Book your flights to Switzerland with Business Class Global and get ready for an amazing journey. Switzerland boasts some of the world’s most remarkable landscapes and majestic architecture. During the warmer months, a trip into the mountains provides visitors with a wonderful natural setting perfect for quietly reflecting while taking in truly stunning views. Witness the beauty and charm of the historic buildings, landmarks, and national monuments that fill the towns of Switzerland.
Top 5 Things To Do in Switzerland
- Take a walking tour through the historic city of Zurich and visit the magnificent Kunsthaus Art Museum
- Marvel at the natural beauty of the Swiss Alps and tour of one of the many hill towns, hike through the mountains or ski at a world-class resort
- Visit Geneva and experience stunning architectural wonders, including the majestic Palace of Nations in Ariana Park
- Discover Switzerland’s rich history and see the many historic sites throughout Lucerne
- Spend restful hours of quiet basking in the sunshine in the public gardens of Locarno
Plan Your Switzerland Holiday
Switzerland has two peak seasons. For skiing and other winter activities, high season runs from November through January. The high season for city tourism is during July and August. Crowds are lighter in the cities in late Spring and early Autumn, so many attractions and hotels offer reduced rates during these less frequently- travelled times.
Finding flight deals to Switzerland is easy with Business Class Global. We recommend that you book your tickets to Switzerland well in advance, especially if your plans include skiing or if you are planning a trip around a festival like the Montreux Jazz Festival or the Locarno International Film Festival. To find cheap hotels in Switzerland, travel in early May or early to mid September when rates are low.