Travel to South Africa
Book your flights to South Africa now with Business Class Global and journey to the City of Gold while enjoying the gold standard in service and style that Business Class Global exemplifies. The rich history and culture of this storied land of adventure await you. South Africa is an absolute must for all people with a sense of wanderlust and a taste for excitement.
Top 5 Things To Do in South Africa
- Spend a day swimming with the wild penguins at Boulders Beach
- Enjoy the majesty of the largest mammals on earth when you go whale watching in the Cape Peninsula
- Take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain to see heart-stopping views of Cape Town and discover flora not found anywhere else on earth
- Take a guided safari at Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve and get up close and personal with the “Big 5”; the rhino, elephant, lion, leopard and buffalo
- Learn to ride an ostrich in Karoo; if you master the skill you may even be able to enter a race against the locals here and have a memory that you will cherish for years to come
Plan Your South Africa Holiday
The possibilities abound, as do the plethora of wildlife available that can be seen only in Africa. The prime tourist season runs from November to March as tourists from the northern hemisphere flock here to enjoy the warmer climate. Be sure to book your tickets to South Africa well in advance if you plan on coming at this time.
The best time to find cheap hotels in South Africa is from April to May or September to October and you can always find cheap flight deals to South Africa with Business Class Global’ Deals section.