Travel To Shanghai
Reserve your flights to Shanghai with Business Class Global and arrive at the fourth most populous city in the People’s Republic of China. Shanghai is recognised as a centrepiece of the Chinese economy and is a truly global metropolis and a very popular tourist destination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Shanghai
- Visit the ancient Yuyuan Garden with its famous Grand Rockery and wander around its six areas, each with its own individual style
- Shop for souvenirs or luxury brands on Nanjing Road which is 5.5 km long and is regarded as the top commercial street in China
- The Huangpu River bisects the city and provides access to all tourist stops. The Bund is the figurehead of Shanghai and with its wharves and quays it is a must-see attraction
- Founded in 960 AD, the Qibao Ancient Town will take you back to historical China, complete with traditional food and pastimes, including cricket fighting
- The Jade Buddha Temple displays two ancient Buddhas carved from white jade, and the architecture of the temple make this a unique destination in this modern city
Plan Your Shanghai Holiday
Shanghai is a true juxtaposition of old, ancient, and new. It is a cosmopolitan and thriving city. Allow yourself at least three days to really explore the main sites, a seven-day stay will mean you can discover Shanghai at your own pace. Wildlife is best experienced during the off-peak season and festivals abound all year. Shanghai has a climate similar to a European subtropical climate with equivalent seasonal characteristics.
Finding flight deals to Shanghai is easy with Business Class Global’s popular deals. During the peak months in late spring and early autumn we advise that you book your tickets to Shanghai in good time. To find cheap hotels in Shanghai travel during the off-peak season.