Travel to Serbia
Book your flights to Serbia today with Business Class Global. This picturesque country in the heart of the Balkans offers stunning vistas, mighty rivers and massive cave complexes sure to awaken the adventurer’s spirit in anyone.
Top 5 Things To Do in Serbia
- Take an eye-opening sunset cruise through the historic town of Belgrade on the famous Danube River
- Go rock climbing or honey harvesting in Fuska Gore National Park
- Enjoy an exhilarating white water rafting trip down the Tara River and marvel at the world’s second deepest canyon gorge. Only the Grand Canyon runs deeper
- Embark on a leisurely journey through the magnificent countryside of the Vojvodina region aboard an old- world steam train
- Go spelunking at the massive Resavska Cave or Marble Cave
Plan Your Serbia Holiday
Serbia’s natural beauty is the main reason to visit the country. Its unique location as the crossroads between central and eastern Europe sets it apart from many of its neighbouring countries. Mighty rivers flow through ancient canyons, and caves dot the Balkan landscape, all waiting to be explored.
The most pleasant time of year to visit Serbia is in the late spring and early autumn. Be sure to book your tickets to Serbia well in advance if you plan on visiting in early autumn, from 1 September to 1 October, as this is when certain areas of the country, such as the city of Belgrade, host large festivals. The city really comes alive with the annual Belgrade International Theatre Festival (BITEF). Cheap hotels in Serbia can usually be found outside of peak season in the winter months. There are plenty of things to do in the winter as well, making this an ideal destination for a holiday throughout the year. Flight deals to Serbia can always be found with Business Class Global.