Travel to Saudi Arabia
Book your flights to Saudi Arabia with Business Class Global to begin your journey to this desert paradise of mystery and wonder. Steeped in history and with a geography peppered with variety, from mountains to coastlines, Saudi Arabia is the perfect destination for those looking for something a little different or the opportunity for glorious sunlit natural wonders.
Top 5 Things To Do in Saudi Arabia
- Climb the skyscraper Kingdom Centre in Riyadh, the nation’s capital, and cross the Skybridge for an incredible view of the city and surrounding area, particularly impressive after dark
- Enjoy the massive National Museum, also in Riyadh, where thousands of years of history are displayed with the latest technology
- Sightsee in Taif, filling your camera with beautiful mountain vistas from sunrise to sunset
- Take a walk in the Empty Quarter, one of the largest sand deserts on earth, which acts as a border for four countries
- Experience a football match with some of the most fervent fans that grace the globe
Plan Your Saudi Arabia Holiday
Preparation is important when booking tickets to Saudi Arabia, due to the number of travellers the nation receives every year. Cheap hotels in Saudi Arabia are more commonly available outside of the peak months of November to February, though as it is one of the driest places on earth, take note that it will be rather hot at these times.
If travelling during Ramadan, the country is likely to be exceedingly busy at these times, so be sure to check the Deals section of the Business Class Global website for all the best flight deals to Saudi Arabia.