Travel To Sana’a
Book your flights to Sana’a with Business Class Global, to explore one of the world’s oldest cities. As well as watching and interacting with the hustle and bustle of Yemini lifestyles visit some of the most impressive historical sites imaginable.
Top 5 Things To Do in Sana’a
- Visit the World Heritage listed Old City of Sana’a and its numerous important landmarks
- Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere at the market place of Souq al-milh, one of the region’s best and busiest places to buy all kinds of items
- Experience the lifestyle and home of past royalty at the former palace that is now the National Museum
- Don’t miss the opportunity to visit one of the oldest mosques in the world; the spiritual and interesting Great Mosque of Sana’a
- Get out of the city a little bit and discover the hidden gem that is the ancient village of Thilaa
Plan Your Sana’a Holiday
The best time to travel to Sana’a is after the monsoon rains, during the winter months of September through until April. At this time of year the climate should be at its most pleasant and dry.
Some excellent flight deals to Sana’a can be found through browsing the Deals section of our website. There are numerous events and religious festivals and holidays that take place all over Yemen, including Sana’a, at various times throughout the year. Ramadan is the holiday during which Muslims abstain from both food and drinks and visitors are expected to do the same in public. To ensure that you can visit at the time of year preferable to you, it is advisable to book your tickets to Sana’a ahead of time. The rainy season is a good time to go if you are looking for cheap hotels in Sana’a as it is generally quieter.