Travel To Riyadh
Book your flights to Riyadh with Business Class Global, and prepare to experience the unique combination of traditional tribes and Saudi culture with the common Western influences. Discover the rich national history of Saudi Arabia in addition to the numerous sights and attractions.
Top 5 Things To Do in Riyadh
- Make the most of the English language tours and information at the National Museum about the fascinating history of Islam and Saudi Arabia
- Test your haggling skills whilst shopping for gifts, souvenirs, and traditional crafts ware at one of the traditional souqs
- Get in a round of golf and other outdoor activities on the 18-hole course at the Dirab Golf and Country Club
- Treat yourself to some luxury brand shopping at the Kingdom Centre Tower before checking out the incredible 360 degree views of the city from the 99th floor Sky Bridge
- Get a true sense of the city’s history at the Masmak Citadel, where you can explore and learn about the old fortress
Plan Your Riyadh Holiday
The typical climate of the city of Riyadh is capable of reaching both extremes easily and therefore the best time to travel to Riyadh is in-between winter and summer. From March to June and September to November you are most likely to experience pleasant and comfortable temperatures.
Have a look through our website and you will find the Business Class Global Deals section, in which you will be able to find some great flight deals to Riyadh. Most visitors to the region are here on business and to ensure that you get a flight at the best time of year it is advisable to book your tickets to Riyadh ahead of time. Cheap hotels in Riyadh are easiest to find during the cold winter months, which are the off-peak season.