Travel to Republic of Singapore
Business Class Global offer you comfortable flights to Singapore so that you can discover one of the most prosperous countries in the world. With an interesting collision of cultures, you’ll enjoy walking the pavements around its modern streets visiting futuristic skyscrapers, examining traces of the colonial past in the old quarter, or venturing into the picturesque Chinatown.
Top 5 Things To Do in Singapore
- Explore the lively streets of Chinatown, populated by bazaars where you can find true bargains and restaurants with traditional food
- Go up to the 55th floor of the Marina Bay Sands resort and dive into the panoramic pool from more than 200m high
- Step into the Singapore Botanical Garden, a space where you can find more than 3,000 varieties of orchids, an aromatic spice garden and a true rain forest
- Taste the delicacies of the restaurants on Orchard Road, spread among some of the most exclusive fashion boutiques
- Climb aboard the gargantuan big wheel, known as the Singapore Flyer, and upon reaching its peak at 165m you will be rewarded with a spectacular view of the city
Plan Your Singapore Holiday
Singapore is famous for its international business, so if you want to find the best flight deals to Singapore, you need start checking and reserving your tickets several months in advance. During July and August you can find cheap hotels in Singapore as business travel temporarily declines and you can also indulge in the Singapore Food Festival that spans an entire month and will allow you to taste the most exquisite culinary delights.
If you would rather avoid the heat, you can buy tickets to Singapore using Business Class Global’ Deal section for travel from September through to November, which is when the temperature is pleasant and the rainy season has not yet started.