Travel to Qatar
Book your flights to Qatar with Business Class Global to see the evolution of this once small British colony into one of the richest countries in the world. With increased interest from overseas due to growth in both business and culture, there’s never been a better time to visit.
Top 5 Things To Do in Qatar
- With 300 miles of coastline surrounding Qatar, water sports, and beach activities are an absolute must
- Hire a four-by-four, all-terrain vehicle and blast across the lone and level sands of this timeless, antique land
- Visit the Museum of Islamic Arts in the nation’s capital Doha, which collects pieces from all over the world
- Relax in the quiet city of Al Khor, discovering old mosques and cathedrals or participating in some light beach sports
- Walk the Doha Corniche, a large promenade running alongside the Doha Bay, observing many significant landmarks and absorbing the true nature of the city
Plan Your Qatar Holiday
As with many countries in the Middle East, the summer months are very hot, so it is usually best to book tickets to Qatar during winter, particularly November through to April. This helps to avoid the warmest months and opens up more possibilities for out door activities, but as this is the peak season, it is understandably busy. If you’re looking for cheap hotels in Qatar, it may be best to visit at the beginning or end of this peak season. When travelling to Qatar, always be to sure to check out the Deals section of the Business Class Global website, where you will find all of our greatest flight deals to Qatar.