Travel To Phuket
Book your flights to Phuket with Business Class Global and be prepared to enter a world of natural and picturesque beauty located in Thailand. With every turn you take in this marvellous and beautiful place, you are guaranteed to be spellbound. Every wondrous aspect of Phuket will give you a whole new experience.
Top 5 things To Do in Phuket
- Visit Wat Chalong, a group of Buddhist temples that include Poh Than Jao Wat, an important Buddhist statue
- Take a shopping trip down Ratsada Road to collect souvenirs like pearls to take back home
- Take a trip to Phang Nga Bay, home of James Bond Island, named for its appearance in “Man with the Golden Gun,” and Koh Panyee, a village resting over the water on stilts
- Immerse yourself in water sport activities at any of the many beaches of Phuket. Tourists can go scuba diving and snorkelling or simply relax on a yacht or cruise
- Indulge in some tasty Phuket food delicacies ranging from international cuisine that is easily available and the not to be missed unique cuisine traditional to Phuket
Plan Your Phuket Holiday
November to April is peak tourist season is Phuket. These months are ideal if you wish to enjoy a tropical vacation with great shopping, food, and a dash of activities such as scuba diving and relaxing cruises.
Finding flight deals to Phuket is easy with Business Class Global’s popular deals. It is necessary to book tickets to Phuket in advance if you wish to travel in the peak season months. The period of May to October, although not peak season due to the rainy season, is ideal for tourists who wish to indulge in more adventurous water sports such as surfing. Tourists can even find cheap hotels in Phuket by travelling during this season.