Travel To New York
Book your flights to New York with Business Class Global and become enthralled with this dazzling and eclectic city abuzz with a hypnotic pulse that will engage you completely.
Top 5 Things To Do in New York
- Catch a once in a lifetime show at the historical and fabled Radio City Music Hall, the largest theatre in the United States
- Marvel at the stunning and quirky architecture that surrounds you as you browse the many exhibits at the Guggenheim Museum
- Enjoy the fantastic views of Ellis Island and The Statue of Liberty as you gently float across the harbour on The Staten Island Ferry
- Take a leisurely stroll through Central Park and stop for a picnic by the lake
- Visit the majestic and world renowned Empire State building and enjoy a 360-degree view of the city from the Observation Deck on the 86th floor
Plan Your New York Holiday
New York is simply the town of legend. Immortalized in song, literature and movies, the allure of this ever pulsating city had been remarkably constant. No matter what time of year or even what time of day, New York City has more things to see and do than you have time for, but you can try. For those with limited time, try taking one of the guided walking tours that are available in each of the five boroughs. With so many things to do here sometimes it can be difficult to decide.
If you are looking for cheap hotels in New York, then February to March is the time to go. Any other time of the year is peak tourist season; thus we suggest you to buy your tickets to NYC very early. Flight deals to New York are available with Business Class Global.