Travel To Munich
Book your flights to Munich with Business Class Global to experience the most prosperous city in Germany and capital of the state of Bavaria – a bustling, beautiful centre of economy, architecture, and culture.
Top 5 Things To Do In Munich
- Visit the Oberwiesenfeld, host area of the 1972 Olympic Games, and take in a concert or simply enjoy the extraordinary view of the city and surrounding area from the top of the Olympic Tower
- Embrace your inner petrol-head with a trip to BMW headquarters, manufacturing plant and dealership
- Take your pick of world renowned art museums and soak up centuries of unique pieces, from ancient Roman sculptures to paintings dating back to the 1800s
- Relive the premieres of Richard Wagner’s most respected works in their original location, the National Theatre, as performed by the famous Bavarian State Opera
- See football played to the highest standard by FC Bayern Munich, Germany’s most successful football team, with record-breaking numbers of wins in both national and European competition
Plan Your Munich Holiday
Perhaps Munich’s most attractive prospects are the many festivals hosted year-round; absolute perfection for those who love to see cities at their busiest. Temperatures can vary immensely from summer to winter, making it important to book your tickets to Munich at the right time for your personal preference and comfort.
Find the best flight deals to Munich with Business Class Global’s popular deals. It is important to note that during the most popular festivals, May, July, December and particularly during October, prices can easily double, so book your tickets to Munich as far in advance as possible at these times. For cheap hotels in Munich, it is best to travel during the short off-peak season of November to April, where you are able to catch the Tollwood festival.