Travel To Milan
Book your flights to Milan with Business Class Global and embark on an exciting journey to a city that offers you the most fascinating blend of historical and contemporary European life. Milan has been the home of some of the most famous Italian painters and witness to Italy’s industrial and commercial might.
Top 5 Things To Do in Milan
- Experience the mystique and charm of ancient architecture and Leonardo da Vinci’s world-renowned painting ‘The Last Supper’ at Santa Maria delle Grazie church
- Visit the six centuries old Duomo di Milan, the most highly revered Gothic cathedral in all of Europe dedicated to Santa Maria Nascente
- Head to the many museums and spend some awe-inspiring moments admiring the legacy of unique artefacts, paintings and other masterpieces like manuscripts and drawings by the great Italian masters
- Take a peek at the authentic Milan haute couture if you are a fashion enthusiast and visit of the various fashion events or boutiques in the city square
- If you a football enthusiast, then a trip to the San Siro Stadium, home of the two great football teams AC Milan and FC Internazionale is a must
Plan Your Milan Holiday
Milan is a year-round tourist destination. The city will charm you with its aura and diverse travel experiences. You must book your tickets to Milan in advance if you are planning to go there during December. The Feast of Sant’Ambrogio celebrating the patron saint of Milan falls on December 7, and is a major annual event.
Milan experiences the best weather in April, May, and September. To find cheap hotels in Milan travel during August, the off season month. You can find the best flight deals to Milan at the popular Deals sections on our website.