Travel To Male
Reserve flights to Male with Business Class Global and take pleasure in knowing that you will soon get to enjoy a one of a kind retreat to this unspoiled Maldives island.
Top 5 Things To Do in Male
- When in Male, you must visit Male market. The market is vibrant with hawkers selling their wares and you can find some really unique artefacts. The various markets in the Male Atoll can be accessed using the dhoni (small boat) which provides free transportation to and from Male
- Explore the unspoiled white sandy beaches in Male as you soak up the heat and spend a lazy afternoon relaxing. Some of the beaches you can access in Male are Paradise, Kani, and Kurumba beaches
- The Grand Friday Mosque is very attractive and many Maldives tourists make their way to Male just to catch a glimpse of its striking architecture
- Water sports are a major activity in Hulhulé Island and you can hire a speed boat to get the adrenalin pumping or try out some underwater adventures such as snorkelling
- Fishing is an exciting way to spend some quality time with the family. You can ask a local or your tour guide to show you the best fishing spots
Plan Your Male Holiday
Flight deals to Male can be found in the Business Class Global Deals section. It’s very easy to plan your trip to Male because there are two seasons, the wet and dry seasons. You can get tickets to Male at a cheaper rate during the wet season. The good news is that the region gets about eight hours of sunshine regardless of the season so you will still enjoy your trip. This is also the best time to find cheap hotels in Male.