Travel to Malaysia
For a fun and festive holiday, book your flights to Malaysia with Business Class Global. Malaysia is a country that is diverse in culture as well as geography. Your holiday will be filled with colours from the greens of the jungle, the blue sea and the white beaches, to the golden splendour of the capital city, Kuala Lumpur.
Top 5 Things To Do in Malaysia
- Test your courage while you walk across the world’s longest canopy walkways in Taman Negara, where you can see enormous trees, waterfalls, and occasional sightings of several endangered species
- Discover a natural wonder in Tioman, one of the world’s most beautiful islands that is surrounded by white coral reefs that are inviting to divers
- Dive in to the Andaman Sea in Langkawi, 99 islands with white beaches, jungle covered hills and mountain peaks, making it an extremely popular tourist attraction
- Go power shopping on Petaling Street, also known as China Town, where you can find all kinds of items at really low prices and also sample the local cuisine
- Explore the traditions of the Penan Tribe in Sarawak
Plan Your Malaysia Holiday
Many people like to visit Malaysia during the traditional holiday season and therefore travel between December 1st and the end of January. The holiday celebrated by the widest area of the country is Hari Merdeka, or Independence Day, which occurs on August 31st.
You can find the best flight deals to Malaysia with Business Class Globals popular deals. For trips during August or during the peak-season of December to January, be sure to make your reservations early to secure your accommodation and tickets to Malaysia. To find cheap hotels in Malaysia, travel during the off-peak season from mid-October through to early April.