Travel To Lahore
Book your tickets to Lahore with Business Class Global today and prepare to experience the history and culture of this ancient city.
Top 5 Things To Do in Lahore
- Get lost in the past as you explore Lahore Fort, most recently rebuilt by Emperor Akbar in 1566
- Visit one of the oldest zoos in the world dating back to 1872 and housing lions, elephants, tigers and many more
- Spend a couple of days watching a cricket match at Qaddafi Stadium
- Explore the vast collection of antiquities housed at the Faqir Khana Museum, home of the oldest family in Lahore
- Spend an afternoon wandering the Gowal Mandi and savour the multitude of traditional fares offered on this eclectic and exciting road known as Food Street
Plan Your Lahore Holiday
Lahore is the second largest city in Pakistan and is widely referred to as the Mughal City of Gardens and its routes can be traced back to the 11th century. Its brilliant architecture just exudes history and will keep you busy just regaling in its splendour. Lahore is a cultural hub of Pakistan and has several sites for the culture lover to explore such as the National College of the Arts and the Pakistan School of Design. It is also the base for most feature film activity in Pakistan so be sure to keep your eyes open for any Lollywood stars.
Spring and autumn are by far and away the best times to visit Lahore. We suggest you buy your tickets to Lahore early if you plan of travelling in either of those times. July to September is typically the rainiest although it is a good time to find cheap hotels in Lahore. Finding flight deals to Lahore is just a simple click away in the Deals section of the Business Class Global website.