Travel To Kuwait City
Book your flights to Kuwait City with Business Class Global today and witness the splendour as it combines an eventful past with a current rebirth as a top notch tourist destination. Beautiful luxury hotels on meticulously landscaped streets await the discerning tourist in Kuwait City.
Top 5 Things To Do in Kuwait City
- Spend an afternoon at Sadhu House, a time capsule filled with hundreds of years of Bedouin arts and crafts
- Stand in the centre of a shark tank at the largest aquarium in the Middle East
- Have a light lunch on the Observation Deck of the famous Kuwait Towers
- Spend a leisurely afternoon sailing or scuba diving in the Arabian Sea
- Charter a speed boat for an exhilarating ride in the Arabian Gulf
Plan Your Kuwait City Holiday
Kuwait City continues to reinvent itself as a major tourist destination. The erection of several world class hotels and several beautification efforts has transformed the old city of Kuwait into a mainstream luxury destination. The blending of old and new is evident almost everywhere you turn in Kuwait City especially at the port where traditional dhows are docked next to modern day ships.
We recommend that you buy your tickets to Kuwait early if you plan on travelling on National Day or Liberation Day, two very popular celebrations that take place on the 25th and 26th of February. The prime tourist season in Kuwait City is between November and April as the weather is a bit cooler that time of year and the desert blooms with flowers after light rains. If you don’t mind the summer heat cheap hotels in Kuwait City can be found from May through to October. Flight deals to Kuwait City can easily be found on Business Class Global website under the Deals section.