Travel To Karachi
Book your flights to Karachi with Business Class Global and look forward to a trip that will enliven your senses. The city of Karachi presents a mysterious blend of cultures and is the main hub for commerce and finance in Pakistan. Karachi is also known as the ‘City of Lights’ or ‘The Bride of the Cities’ owing to its energetic and vibrant nature.
Top 5 Things To Do in Karachi
- While taking a stroll on the beaches of Manora Island, view the lighthouse that revives stories of the British rule
- Learn about Pakistan’s history by visiting The National Museum of Pakistan housing 11 galleries, each with numerous paintings and sculptures
- Be spellbound by the beautiful carvings on the sandstone tombs of the 15th and 18th centuries at the Chaukhandi graveyard
- Experience the wonder of the natural world at the Kirthar National Park, where you can watch the stunning and carefree wildlife in their natural habitat
- The magnificent Venetian Gothic architecture of the Frere Hall is bound to entrance you. Buy some rare books at the book bazaar held in the courtyards of the Frere Hall and take the memorabilia back home
Plan Your Karachi Holiday
The period from November to March is the best time to visit Karachi. Temperatures soar during summer and the city experiences heavy rainfall from July to August. If you are not comfortable with hot and humid weather conditions, then plan a winter visit during the winter months of December and January when the weather is cold and dry.
Book tickets to Karachi in advance if you want to attend the Annual Music Festival or the Karachi Film Festival. Finding flight deals to Karachi is convenient with Business Class Global’s popular deals. Cheap hotels in Karachi are available during the off-season months from April to October.