Travel To Jaipur
Book your flights to Jaipur with Business Class Global and prepare to experience an enchanting city. Jaipur’s remarkable architecture, traditional restaurants, historical sites and parks make it an extraordinary holiday destination.
Top 5 things to do in Jaipur
There are so many things to do in Jaipur, from sightseeing to tempting dining options. All you need to do is decide where to visit and what to see first.
- A trip to Jaipur would not be complete without an elephant ride at Amber Fort, a 400-year old royal palace located only 10km outside the city centre. Reach the top and you will be welcomed by beautiful vistas overlooking Maota Lake
- Step back in time to spend a day at City Palace. Dating back 1732, this awe-inspiring structure blends local Rajput architecture with classic north Indian Mughal architecture, and is still home to some descendants of the royal family today
- Stand in awe of the panoramic views that can be found at the top of the intricate and fascinating facade of the Palace of the Winds; Jaipur’s most recognised building
- Nestled in peaceful surroundings between two granite cliffs, you will find the holy Hindi Galta Monkey Temple. The best time to visit is in the late afternoon, near sunset, when the monkeys flock to the temple
- Discover how quickly time passes by at the Jantar Mantar museum and observatory. Built by King Jai Singh II between 1727 and 1734, the Jantar Mantar (calculation instrument) is home to more than 14 astronomical structures, which measure time, predict eclipses, and track stars
Shopping in Jaipur
Jaipur is a shopper’s paradise, and a great way to make good use of your baggae allowance. Holiday here and you will find everything from world-famous handicrafts to beautiful fabrics. The city boasts some distinctive markets (ideal in cooler climes) like Bapu Bazaar and Chaura Rasta, which are best known for their handicrafts, ethnic attire and hand-dyed and embroidered textiles. Meanwhile, Johri Bazaar, is popular for its seemingly endless selection of jewellery.
Restaurants in Jaipur
Looking for places to eat in Jaipur? From lavish buffets and contemporary all day-dining restaurants to traditional vegetarian Indian cuisines, you will be spoilt for culinary choice on holiday in Jaipur.
Nightlife in Jaipur
Jaipur nightlife is as exciting and vast as any other vibrant city. Book your flights to Jaipur and take some time to enjoy the city’s exciting nightlife – there is plenty to do for both locals and tourists alike.
Plan your Jaipur holiday
Finding the best flight offers to Jaipur is easy with Business Class Global’s popular deals. We recommend that you book your tickets to Jaipur in advance, to confirm your seat.
Dressed in pink, Jaipur is the apt blend of heritage, art and culture, and the sheer opulence of this place can be experienced only by visiting it.
Book your flights to Jaipur today
Trouble deciding when to book your holiday to Jaipur? The summer months can be pretty warm, even for sun worshippers, so we recommend booking your tickets in the winter months. You will also find that there are hotels in Jaipur to suit almost every budget at any time of year.
Affordable prices on flights to Jaipur with Business Class Global are easy to find, and you can expect the very best hospitality before, during and after your flight to Jaipur.