Travel to Italy
Book your flights to Italy with Business Class Global and lose yourself in the history and culture of this scenic country. From rugged coastlines to mountain lakes to historical ruins, Italy awaits. Your Italian holiday is only limited by your own imagination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Italy
- Explore the old world charm and vibrant colours of the fishing villages of Cinque Terre National Park
- Ascend the 296 stairs of the architectural marvel that is the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Breathe in the crisp, clean mountain air as you sit in a beautiful villa on Lake Como in the Italian Lake District
- Step back 2000 years in time when you visit the hauntingly intact ruins of Pompeii
- Meander along the rugged charm of the Amalfi Coast and stop for lunch at a medieval trattoria by the beach
Plan Your Italy Holiday
Italy is an all year round destination with its diverse topography. While typically the off-peak season for tourism is from November to March, this is a perfect time to visit the Alps for a little skiing. Peak season in Italy is usually considered to be the rest of the year as tourists flock to the magnificent Italian coast to soak up some sun and shop for the latest fashions.
Flight deals to Italy are just a click away with Business Class Global. It is highly recommended that if you are travelling to Venice in February or March that you book your hotels and tickets to Italy in advance as this is the time of year that the Carnival of Venice takes over the streets of this historic town. The annual event draws thousands of people every year. Cheap hotels in Italy can be found along Italy’s coastline during the months of November to March.