Travel To Islamabad
Book your flights to Islamabad with Business Class Global and get ready to experience the ancient culture of this magnificent and eclectic city.
Top 5 Things To Do in Islamabad
- Discover the newly built and uniquely designed Pakistan Monument Museum learning about the rich history of Islamabad
- Wander the walled alleyways of the ancient Saidpur village for a glimpse of traditional Mughal life
- Spend the day letting the monkeys show you around the Rose and Jasmine Garden
- Visit the informative and eclectic collection of the Islamabad Museum
- Take your little ones to the Islamabad Zoo and Japanese Park right next store
Plan Your Islamabad Holiday
Becoming immersed in the deep and meaningful culture of Islamabad will not take very much time at all. From the plethora of sights and sounds in all of the open air markets to the preserved exhibits in the many unique and charming museums Islamabad embraces its stoic past and so will the traveller visiting this beautiful city. The eclectic mix of Mughal, Arabic and Turkish cultures collide to dominate the city’s skyline. The Rohtas Gallery and the Lahore Art Gallery provide a glimpse into the artistic history of this area as well.
The peak tourist season in Islamabad runs from October to April so if you plan on going during this time frame we strongly suggest booking your tickets to Islamabad as early as possible. To find cheap hotels in Islamabad we recommend trying to come during the months of May, June or August. Flight deals to Islamabad are always available throughout the year with the fantastic deals offered by Business Class Global.