Travel to Indonesia
If you are ready to embark on the greatest adventure on the planet, reserve your flights to Indonesia with Business Class Global. Indonesia is densely populated with a culture that is comprised of around 300 ethnic groups and nearly as many languages. These influences are seen throughout their lifestyle, architecture, food and activities to make it one of the most interesting travel destinations you will find.
Top 5 Things To Do in Indonesia
- Travel to the spectacular Baliem Valley in the highlands of Western New Guinea and witness amazing mountain views and roaring rivers, and get in touch with nature
- Have an out-of-this-world experience at Gunung Bromo, an active volcano with breathtaking views from 2,329 metres
- Go snorkelling and discover a variety of species of fish in Bunaken, a prime location for diving and snorkelling at the north side of the island, Sulawesi
- Relax on Gili Islands in Sasak where you can lay back, visit the numerous beachside cafes and listen to the reggae music as the world passes you by
- Experience the magic of Bali with its friendly people and unique landscaping including volcanic hillsides, rice terraces, and rugged coastlines that make it one of the most photogenic spots in the world
Plan Your Indonesia Holiday
To visit the popular sites in Bali and Java, the best time to visit is during the dry season of May to September when there are fewer tourists.
Find flight deals to Indonesia with Business Class Global’s popular deals. During the popular months of July and August, accommodation and flight prices are higher so be sure to book your hotel and flights to Indonesia a few months in advance. You can also save by reserving cheap hotels in Indonesia and visiting Indonesia during the off-peak season from October through April.