Travel to India
Book your flights to India with Business Class Global for the beginning of an incredible journey. India is a land of mystery and surprise. There is a rich culture reflected in the festivities where ancient tradition is as much a part of life as is cutting-edge technology. The colourful people still embrace their heritage while leaving room for the modern attitudes of today.
Top 5 Things To Do in India
- Visit the Taj Mahal in Agra. Often considered one of the great wonders of the world, this stunningly beautiful structure stands as an enduring testament of an Emperor’s love
- Absorb the wonder of an ancient culture at the Elephanta Caves where you will find stone sculptures crafted with intricate carvings
- Take a ride on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway, the steepest Asian train track, for an incredible view of the landscape
- Spot a tiger in the Kanha National Park, a beautiful wildlife reserve with breath-taking views
- Walk through Chandni Chowk Market, a thriving cultural hub where the traditional streetside vendors, merchants and salesman stand beside Delhi’s exciting modern present
Plan Your India Holiday
If you would like to visit the serene and tranquil Agonda Beach in Agonda or the popular Baga Beach in North Goa, the best time to visit is during the winter and spring months from November to April. If you are travelling to see the wildlife within India’s national parks, the summer months from March to May are ideal as the animals come out to search for water.
Get flight deals to India with Business Class Global’s popular deals. During the festival of Diwali or the Chennai Music Festival, we recommend booking your hotel and tickets to India as early as possible. To find cheap hotels in India, travel during the off-peak seasons of January to May and September to October.