Travel to Hong Kong
Book your flights to Hong Kong with Business Class Global to visit an exciting, colourful East Asian city, whose vibrant streets offer modern attractions and fascinating history.
Top 5 Things To Do in Hong Kong
- Survey the whole metropolis from Victoria Peak, where Hong Kong’s man-made and natural qualities can be viewed together
- For a unique mixture of old and new that encapsulates Hong Kong, hire a ‘Junk,’ the sail boats that give tourists a wonderful opportunity to admire modern buildings while on board ancient transport
- Victoria Harbour is possibly the best in the world, even if Sydney would have something to say about that. No visit would be complete without a trip to this part of the city
- Sai Kung, known as ‘Hong Kong’s back garden’, is full of exotic greenery and walks that add variety to the city break experience
- When the sun goes down visit the Temple Street Night Market, a fantastic example of a traditional Chinese market, filled with vendors, food stands, opera singers, fortune tellers and entertainers
Plan Your Hong Kong Holiday
Perhaps the best time to visit is autumn when the weather is warm and pleasant. As May to September is the rainy season, Hong Kong can be hot and humid during this period. If you would prefer to avoid peak season crowds, winter is cool but not cold, and you can catch the Chinese New Year festival.
You can always be sure to find great flight deals to Hong Kong with Business Class Global, and tickets to Hong Kong can be found to suit any timescale. The city is a world hub, and thanks to the huge number of visitors every year, cheap hotels in Hong Kong are not difficult to find, but booking in advance is recommended.