Travel to Germany
Book your flights to Germany with Business Class Global and experience this powerhouse of European culture. Germany has the dynamism of the 21st century coupled with a history that stretches back beyond ancient Rome. You can appreciate the latest in science and technology, modern and traditional art museums, and some of the most spectacular scenery that Europe has to offer.
Top 5 Things To Do in Germany
- Germans love their football: a football match here is an experience in itself and should not be missed
- Take a boat tour through the Rhineland, a leisurely way to discover stunningly scenic Germany
- Visit Berlin, one of the most iconic and historical cities in Europe
- Travel to the Black Forest, see the spectacular Triberg Waterfalls, the German Clock Museum and the Black Forest Open Air Museum
- Take in the majesty of the Jasmund National Park, found on Rugia Island, the largest island in Germany
Plan Your Germany Holiday
If you would like to see how Germany celebrates the end of winter and the beginning of spring, then a trip during the festivals of March and April would be the ideal time to visit. In the summer you can enjoy an almost Mediterranean climate in the southern parts of the country.
Finding flight deals to Germany is easy with Business Class Global’s popular deals. In Germany, June to August is peak summertime, so prices for hotels remain high until September. To find cheap hotels in Germany you should travel outside the summer months from September to April. To travel throughout the peak times, tickets to Germany should be bought well in advance to avoid any disappointment, especially if you want to see a specific event, such as the Munich Opera Festival in July which attracts thousands of tourists each year.