Travel To Dallas
Book your flights to Dallas with Business Class Global and take off on an exciting holiday to the largest metropolis of Texas. Dallas offers a wide range of diverse experiences to travellers and is a haven for shopaholics with its exclusive stores, antique shops, flea markets and enormous shopping arcades.
Top 5 Things To Do in Dallas
- Spend an afternoon at the famous Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens to feast your eyes on several rare and magnificent plants and flowers
- Delve into the most notorious historical event in Dallas: the assassination of president John F Kennedy, at the Sixth Floor Museum
- See a rainforest exhibit in the Dallas World Aquarium and watch several endangered and rare animals
- Relive your childhood days of carefree fun and frolic at Zero Gravity Dallas, including such extreme attractions as a 16ft free fall
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the Dallas skyline from the observation deck of the Reunion Tower, known as the unofficial symbol of Dallas
Plan Your Dallas Holiday
Dallas is typically American yet also distinct and mesmerising. Being a legendary sports city, its event calendar is marked by many games played by the famous local football teams: the Dallas Cowboys, the Mavericks and the Texas Rangers. Dallas has a vibrant art scene and several art exhibitions run throughout the year.
The football season kicks off in August after the hot and sweltering summer. It is difficult to find cheap hotels in Dallas during the sports season as fans from all over Texas come to Dallas to cheer for their teams. Book your tickets to Dallas in advance to travel in fall or spring which is the best times to explore this city. Remember to look up the Deals section on Business Class Global’s website to find the best flight deals to Dallas.