Travel To Chengdu
The Chengdu Plain, on which the city of Chengdu is situated, has been referred to as “the Country of Heaven.” The area’s lush surroundings complete with lakes, rivers, bridges, and swathes of green fully deserve that title. Book your flights to Chengdu with Business Class Global and journey to a land of overwhelming beauty, pleasure, and delight.
Top 5 Things To Do in Chengdu
- If travelling to Chengdu in the spring, enjoy the city’s Lantern Festival. Created as a time to celebrate art and music, the festival showcases Chengdu’s enormous pool of talent all in the soft glow of thousands of lanterns
- Visit the rare Giant Pandas, China’s beloved national treasures, at the world-renowned Sichuan Wolong Giant Panda Nature Reserve
- Celebrate the revered Du Fu, one of China’s most famous poets, with a tour of the Du Fu Thatched Cottage
- Get your second wind with an hour at one of Chengdu’s many traditional teahouses
- Take a break from the city and spend a night in one of the “Happy Rural Homes” in the countryside outside of Chengdu
Plan Your Chengdu Visit
Teeming with festivals, unique sightseeing options, amazing cuisine, and countless cultural highlights, Chengdu is a city that knows how to treat its valued guests. Its mild sub-tropic climate is wonderful almost any time of year.
Finding flight deals to Chengdu is easy with Business Class Global’s popular deals. If you want to take part in Chengdu’s festivals, plan to travel in the spring (March–May). This is Chengdu’s peak season as the majority of sunny days are in the spring so book your tickets to Chengdu in advance if travelling then. To find cheap hotels in Chengdu, consider visiting in the winter (December through February). The days are not as sunny, but crowds are fewer and rates lower.