Travel To Casablanca
Book your flights to Casablanca with Business Class Global and begin your journey to the cultural capital of Morocco. Casablanca is the rich and varied amalgamation of French colonial heritage and African cultural legacy.
Top 5 Things To Do in Casablanca
- Marvel at the opulence of Casablanca’s highly ornate architecture and rich religious culture at the Hassan II Mosque, the third largest mosque in the world with the world’s tallest minaret, which at night points a laser beam directly towards Mecca
- Revel at the grandeur of the unique Aquadream aquarium at the Morocco Mall and get close to the diverse sea life housed there. You can even try some scuba diving in the aquarium with the help of a professional instructor
- Enjoy a walk in the wide boulevards of Casablanca that were immortalised in the Hollywood classic
- If you enjoy walking along the shores, explore the beaches kissed by the giant waves of the Atlantic in the Corniche
- Visit Place Mohammed V, the city square, for a personal experience of the Moroccan way of life
Plan Your Casablanca Holiday
Casablanca enjoys a stable Mediterranean climate with no major fluctuations throughout the year. Winter months get a lot of rain and are best avoided. A good time to visit Casablanca would be between February and June or early September. These periods are comfortably warm and pleasant. Spring, autumn or early summer will offer you a moderate climate suitable for exploring the city. Some restaurants and coffee houses remain closed during the holy month of Ramadan.
You should book your tickets to Casablanca in advance to allow yourself as much choice as possible. Cheap hotels in Casablanca are available between September and January. Check out the Deals section on our Business Class Global website for great flight deals to Casablanca.