Travel to Canada
Book your flights to Canada with Business Class Global and get ready for an experience like no other. Escape to the vast expanse of pristine wilderness for outdoor adventures and the warmth of a secluded cabin, or visit the vibrant modern cities, try fine North American cuisine and see some of the world’s most awe-inspiring structures.
Top 5 Things To Do in Canada
- See the remarkable Niagara Falls lit up after dark and bask in the illuminated majesty of the greatest wonder of the natural world
- Visit the CN Tower, the third highest building in the world, and take in the spectacular views of Toronto and Lake Ontario
- Discover the picturesque high alpine lakes of the Rocky Mountains on horseback
- Enjoy ice sculptures, parades and shows at the Quebec Winter Carnival, where you can even stay in a fully functional ice hotel
- Go shopping in the West Edmonton Mall, the biggest in North America
Plan Your Canada Holiday
In October and November, visitors to Churchill, Manitoba, can see polar bears and observe the breathtaking glow of the Aurora Borealis over the Canadian winter wilderness. For outdoor holiday enthusiasts, the summer tourism season begins in May as the snow starts to give way to lush greens and crystal-clear blues, and continues until late August.
With Business Class Global it’s easy to find good flight deals to Canada, even if some months can present certain challenges. In July, the Calgary Stampede and the Montreal Jazz Festival both attract large audiences from around the world, so to attend such events make sure you book your tickets to Canada well in advance. If you avoid the typical tourist routes, it isn’t hard to find cheap hotels in Canada, especially during the winter season. Check out our Deals section for the best flight deals to Canada.