Travel To Brisbane
Book your flights to Brisbane with Business Class Global and discover the most modern and vibrant city of Australia. Brisbane will entice you with its energy. The museums will amaze you and the beauty of its natural surroundings will leave you speechless.
Top 5 Things To Do in Brisbane
- Take a cruise ship along the Brisbane River and see the city from a whole new perspective
- See the City Hall at night when this Renaissance-style building is illuminated by more than 8,500 lights
- Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the largest sanctuary of koalas in the world, who graciously share their home with other animals such as kangaroos and wombats
- Look around the Queensland Art Gallery, where the works of Tintoretto and Degas are interspersed with the works of Australian artists
- Feel the atmosphere of Brunswick Street with its exotic bars and original, alternative style shops
Plan Your Brisbane Holiday
Any time of the year is a good time to take advantage of the many flight deals to Brisbane, but if you want to enjoy the outstanding beaches, the ideal months are from October to May. As this is the low season, mostly due to the heat and more frequent rains, it won’t be difficult to find cheap hotels in Brisbane. In addition, you can enjoy the Brisbane Festival, a spectacular event with music and fireworks.
However, if you want to explore every corner of the city and its surroundings, the best months are from June to August. These months usually coincide with the high season of tourism, so it would be wise for you to book your tickets to Brisbane well in advance of your intended travel dates. This is also when Ekka takes place, a huge festival with music, parades, street markets and rodeos.