Travel to Belarus
Book your flights to Belarus with Business Class Global and journey to explore a beautiful country filled with amazing architecture and people. Belarus boasts a rich and storied history and amazing cultural events.
Top 5 Things To Do in Belarus
- Spend the day in Minsk and become completely immersed in the rich culture of Belarus in one of the world-class museums
- Imagine you are a noble knight as you explore the 11th century castle in Grodno
- Spend the night in a dachas on the shores of one of the many lakes in the Braslav Lake District
- Explore the wildlife at Belovezhskaya Pushcha National park
- Attend a knights’ tournament at Mir Castle and witness jousting and other medieval games
Plan Your Belarus Holiday
Belarus is a very scenic country with an intriguing and colourful past. It features breathtaking primeval forests teeming with wildlife such as bison, wolves, and boar, and in contrast it boasts Europe’s second largest public square. Independence Square is second only to Moscow’s Red Square and definitely worth a visit. The odd and strangely appealing design of the National Library in Minsk is also a must-see.
One of the nicest things about Belarus is that it has no real peak season for tourism. Belarus is in the process of reinventing itself as a tourist destination, but that is changing very quickly and it is always a good idea to book your tickets to Belarus in advance if you are going during August or March; this is when the White Castle International Knights’ Festival is held and it draws hundreds of people from around the world every year. It is warmest here in June and July and cheap hotels in Belarus are still easily found. Flight deals to Belarus are available from Etihad.