Travel To Baghdad
Book your flights to Baghdad with Business Class Global and discover a city that has been marked by the history of the world. Bisected by the Tigris River and a few miles from the ancient Babylon, this city continues to be a powerful source of fascination for travellers.
Top 5 Things To Do in Baghdad
- Climb up the 200 metres of the Tower of Baghdad to give yourself a 360-degree panoramic view of the city
- Discover the splendour of ancient Babylon at the National Museum of Iraq, and don’t forget to take a look at the collection from Nimrud, precious gold jewellery dating back to the 9th century BC
- Visit the impressive Umm al-Qura Mosque, a large white structure that has only been around for a little more than a decade but that has managed to capture the spirit of times long past
- Travel to the Al-Faw Palace and take a photo when the reddish hues of the sun are reflected into the surrounding lake
- Browse through the Sharjah market and follow the countless aromas of spices, tea and coffee that fill the air
Plan Your Baghdad Visit
With Business Class Global you can find flight deals to Baghdad for very reasonable prices using Business Class Global’s Deals section. It’s not difficult to find cheap hotels in Baghdad as tourism is still growing in the area, but even so it is always wise to make reservations in advance. Keep in mind, however, that the months of May through to October are hot and temperatures can reach and exceed 40 °C.
The best months to buy tickets to Baghdad are those that coincide with travel during the winter and autumn.