Travel To Athens
Book your flights to Athens with Business Class Global and get ready to immerse yourself in the cradle of Western civilisation, a site unrivalled in the scope and profundity of its archaeological remains.
Top 5 Things To Do in Athens
- Place your hands upon the Acropolis and feel the same Doric columns and elaborate friezes that others have felt since the fifth century BC
- Attend the changing of the guard ceremony in Syntagma Square, performed by the Evzones, elite members of the Greek Presidential Guard who wear distinctive uniforms highlighted by traditional fustanella and tsarouchia
- Explore the National Park of Parnitha, a beautiful arrangement of lakes, deep caverns, and awesome precipices all too often overshadowed by the admittedly deserved emphasis on the ancient landmarks and historically significant sites
- Enjoy a concert in the Athens Concert Hall, featuring world-class artists
- See Ancient Agora of Athens and don’t forget to visit the Temple of Hephaestus, one of the best preserved temples
Plan Your Athens Holiday
With Business Class Global you will find flight deals to Athens for very reasonable prices. Keep in mind, however, that during the summer it often gets scorching hot, and even though the winter is not too cold, there are many rainy days. Therefore, autumn and spring are the best seasons to buy tickets to Athens.
Regardless of the season, if you want to find cheap hotels in Athens, you must make your reservations in advance. In addition to its worldwide tourist appeal, the schedule of cultural events in the city is more or less without end. From May until September the Athens Festival takes place in the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and is a great chance to enjoy the best music. Athens’ carnival, one of the most spectacular in the world, is celebrated during the months of January and February.