Travel to Armenia
A welcoming cultural sundae, Armenia is blooming with rich heritage and warm hospitality. Ancient monasteries, candle-lit churches and high-walled forts are dotted all across the country, ideal for a culture-rich getaway. Book your flights to Armenia to experience a true glimpse of the past.
Top 5 things to do in Armenia
From art galleries to museums, there are hundreds of things to do while on holiday in Armenia – these are Business Class Globals’ top five:
- The Genocide Memorial and Museum, in Tsitsernakaberd Park is a wonderful place to start your holiday in Armenia. Overlooking the city of Yerevan, the memorial is made up of 12 stone blocks representing the 12 provincial regions that were affected during the Turkish genocide in 1915.
- Take a trip to the Vernissage outdoor painting market where you can pick up your very own piece of Armenian artistry as well as some local handicrafts, ceramics and souvenirs.
- Armenia is home to a number of ancient monasteries, however, the UNESCO protected Byzantine monasteries of Haghpat and Sanahin are probably the most remarkable, and well worth a visit.
- If you visit Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, make sure Republic Square is at the top of your list of ‘things to do in Armenia’. Beautiful fountains, distinctive design and a magnificent rock carpet await you here.
- Step back in time at the Monastery on Lake Sevan. Founded in 874, the monastery encompasses two beautiful cross-shaped churches, which typify the A rmenian architectural Renaissance.
Plan your Armenia Holiday
Summer is the best season to visit Armenia as you will greeted with the incredible landscapes and flowers in full bloom. However, if you enjoy below-zero temperatures, you should save your visit for the winter.
Finding flight deals to Armenia is simple with Business Class Global. We recommend that you book your tickets to Armenia in advance to avoid disappointment. The best time to find cheap hotels in Armenia is during the summer months as there are fewer tourists and the chance of rain is also minimal.
Overall, Armenia is a fabulous time-warp country which warrants a 5-day exploration (at least), to really soak in all its glory. Check out Business Class Global’ popular deals for great rates on flights to Armenia.